Tuesday 9 July 2013

My Hair Loves Macadamia Natural Oil

I can't stop raving about this product range. I have very fine, limp hair and the years of dying and styling it has made it dull and dry. I used to avoid brushing it as I loose clumps of hair to my brush, and then I'd have to fight the tangles! Life has been hard for my tresses, and then I discovered this range.
 
 
I saw the Macadamia Natural Oil range displayed in Nazih. For those of you who don't know Nazih, it is a gold mine for beauty products! They are wholesalers who sell to salons across the UAE and tend to stock high quality beauty products you wouldn't find on the supermarket or pharmacy shelves.  
So there I was in Nazih, and I see these gorgeous green and brown bottles. I help myself to a sample and fall in love with the amazing scent, and it doesn't take much persuasion from the sales lady to make me buy.
 
I decided to get the 'Healing Oil Treatment' and the 'Deep Repair Masque'. Given the hefty price tag, I decided not to splurge on shampoo, something I'd rinse off anyway.
 
The 'Healing Oil Treatment' is basically a hair serum. Just one pump is plenty for my shoulder-length hair, and I've been using it daily on dry hair. It leaves no oily residue, my hair looks healthier and moisturised, and best of all the scent is so very amazing!
 
I use the 'Deep Repair Masque' once a week on shampooed and towel-dried hair. You just need a teaspoon-full. The instructions say you need to leave it on for 7 minutes, but I keep it on for 15 along with a squirt of the 'Healing Oil Treatment'. Together, the gorgeous scent lasts a little longer, and the masque really hydrates dry dull hair. I use more on the ends than my scalp as it's pretty rich and can tend to make my hair look limp.
 
These products are definately not cheap, but worth every penny. They also last a good 3 to 4 months, and my hair is in love with this stuff. The pretty packaging is an added bonus and looks great on my bathroom shelf.
- Big Sis.

No comments:

Post a Comment